At Snips, our goal is to make technology disappear by building AI assistants that also keep our data safe.
To make this happen, we are assembling a team of passionate, creative people that strive to apply cutting edge research to real-world problems while building delightful products.
If you believe that AI is the future, want to continue learning about new technologies and actually make a difference with your work, then get in touch — we have something you might like 🙂
What you get
- A great place to work and experiment with your craziest ideas
- Above-market salary
- An opportunity to apply cutting-edge technologies to solve real world problems
- Fully paid health insurance with the highest coverage
- A team that is passionate, creative and at the top of their game
- Fully paid lunches in delicious eateries around the office
- Brown bag lunches in the park
- Cool office in the center of Paris, with great amenities (cafeteria, gym, game room, ...) Or our great space in NYC
- Flexible hours, project-based organizational dynamics
- Fully paid public transport card
- Stock options plan with additionnal grants each year
- Any hardware you need to work (laptops, phones, watches, ...)
- Snips shoes and gears!
Senior Data Scientist - NLP
5+ years experience or PhD in relevant field. Expert in Information Extraction techniques. Knowledge in Deep Learning appreciated.
Senior Data Scientist - Deep Learning
5+ years experience or PhD in relevant field. Extensive experience using various ML methods expected, including Deep Learning.
PhD or 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing encryption schemes, or multiparty computation protocols.
Bonus points for: knowledge of differential privacy, fully homomorphic encryption, statistics.
We are offering several internships around cryptography and machine learning for the Spring 2017 semester.
Embedded Software Engineer
Working on the codebase for our platform, including running machine learning models on small IoT devices. Knowledge of Rust, hardware architectures and machine learning is a plus.
Working on our web products, both for the public and internal data-science related tools. You like to learn and take pride in creating great work. Knowledge of React and modern web development skills is a plus.
No position available right now, but check again soon!